For production aircraft OR experimental aircraft • The same quality Dimmable LEDs as our standard Flexible LED instrument Lights but with a Cigarette Lighter plug and in-line dimmer control
• Ideal for non-permanent installation in aircraft and other vehicles
• Power is supplied by the Cigarette Lighter plug (12 Volt systems only)
• In-line dimmer controls lighting level
• Also Available in Green*, White* or Blue* LEDs. *Upon Special Request
• Ideal for mounting under glare shields for instrument panel lighting
• Can be trimmed every 2-1/2 inches (every 3 LEDs)
• Easy-to-install, waterproof, shockproof and require no inverter to operate.
• Draws only 83 mA, 12 volts DC, and has a service life of over 10,000 hours
• LED is 35" length, 3/8" width and 1mm high.
Super flexible and easy to install with the self adhesive tape already installed on the back of the strip. Easy to trim if necessary too. Soldering the dimmer to the light strip is also easy. Just make sure you pay attention to the polarity as it does make a difference. Light is very bright so use due diligence when turning on so as not to ruin your night vision.
leds work well but the dimmer and 12v adapter are poor quality--both failed and I replaced with better quality parts so the system works well now
The back of the LED strips have an adhesive that would stick to a surface once the backing paper is removed.
No. This is used on 12V systems only.