1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
SKYSPORTS ELECTRIC ATTITUDE GYRO
MFR Model# GH025
The Skysports Electric Attitude Gyro is a high quality gyro which is excellent for a wide variety of experimental aircraft. It features a power failure flag which drops into view if voltage is below operational requirements. It also includes a "Pull to CageA" knob.
Power Supply: 14V
Dimension: 3-3/8" x 6.46/164mm
Weight: 2.4lb/ 984g
Note: Does not include connector. See Accessories to order connector.
- Working range: Banking 360°, Pitching ± 70°
- Accuracy: The indicating error is not more than ± 1°
- It will work normally when operation voltage is inputted 3min. and rotor stars
- and works when 80% operating voltage is below 80% of the rated volt
- Operating current is not more than 0.8A.
- Reference mark should be adjusted in the range of not less than ± 5°
- The Gyro can return to zero point from any point and lock-in.
- The insulating resistance between the case is not less than 20M
- Operating voltage: 14 ± 10% V DC
- Ambient Temperature: -40 ~ +50°C
- Relative Humidity: It can reach 95% at 20 ± 5°C
- Vibration Strength: not more than 1.5g
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Is there any installation documentation available on this SkySports unit?
No, unfortunately there is no install manual as these are for experimental aircraft only.
Q: Does the Skysports Electric Attitude Gyro come in a 8 degree panel version?
For a comparable 8 degree tilt electric attitude gyro, please see part number 10-04673.
Q: Does this Skysports attitude gyro just need a power source? No other inputs?
This unit does not have any vacuum inputs and only needs to be connected to a electrical power source.