1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
SAME DAY UPS SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 4 PM | 877-4-SPRUCE
FLIGHT TESTING HOMEBUILT AIRCRAFT PAPERBACK
MFR Model# ACT205
Youíve invested time, effort, and money in building your dream airplane. Youíve learned many new things such as riveting, welding, fabric, wiring, instruments, avionics and construction in composites. So now what?
Itís time to learn a whole new discipline: flight testing. The new Flight Testing Homebuilt Aircraft, an updated and improved version of the 1992 edition, is designed to give you the techniques and tools to help you flight test your creation.
Specifically it will help you:
- Develop a useable envelope as safely and efficiently as possible.
- Define your aircraftís limitations.
- Identify and fix the problems that often crop up in even well proven designs.
- Learn the characteristics of your airplane so you can get the most out of it.
- Become a more precise and knowledgeable pilot.
Even if you bring in a more experienced pilot to make the first couple of flights, this book will help you to work with them to agree on the best way to develop your aircraft.
Table of Contents
- How to begin
- Systems tests
- Final preparations
- Taxi tests
- First flight
- Envelope expansion
- Handling qualities - stability
- Handling Qualities - control
- Pitot static system
- Stall-spin test
- Engine cooling
- Publisher:Aircraft Technical Book Co.
- Copyright Date:2015
- Dimensions:9.0" x 6.0"
- File Type: standard pdf ebook
- Print: unlimited
- Copy/Paste: unlimited
- Offline Access: yes
- Search: always
- Bookmarks: always
- System Reqs: Windows, Macintosh, iPad, and more
Softcover Book - Printed book with heavyweight cover stock.
eBook EB - A protected document designed for reflowable content. Also referred to as an ePub or "Electronic Publication" format. Easily viewed on both small and large screens. Text, images, and pages will adapt or reflow to fit the screen size of the device, so zooming is not necessary to read. Text size can be adjusted in an ebook reader app. Visit AC Technical Books -eBooks for more details on how to setup your device.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With