1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
GASALERT CLIP EXTREME II CARBON MONOXIDE MONITOR - 2 YR BATTERY
MFR Model# BWC2M
As the world’s most popular and widely used zero-maintenance gas detector, the GasAlertClip Extreme offers continuous, reliable protection. Available in two year or three year versions, this single gas detector requires no calibration, sensor replacement, battery replacement, or battery charging. Simply press the start/test button and the GasAlertClip Extreme is ready to use, providing continuous, reliable protection. This carbon monoxide detector requires no calibration, sensor replacement, battery replacement or battery charging. The simplicity of the GasAlertClip Extreme combined with minimal training requirements and negligible maintenance costs make the GasAlertClip Extreme one of the most cost-effective gas detection solutions for facility workers and onsite contractors.
Standard Package Contents:
- Detector complete with specified sensor, stainless steel alligator clip and concussion-proof housing
- Test cap and hose
- Multi-language CD manual
- Two years of continuous protection with zero maintenance costs
- Rugged, IP-66/67 highly water-resistant design
- Continuous, alphanumeric, status LCD shows detector life remaining, alarm setpoints and advises self-test status
- Built-in concussion-proof boot
- Records and displays the peak alarm encountered and time elapsed since the exposure occurred
- Event log of ten most recent exposure events downloadable via built-in IR COM port to a printer, computer or docking station module
- Two alarm levels (Low / High)
- Loud (95 dB typical) audible alarm and bright, quad-LED indication on alarm
- Internal vibrator alarm standard
- Compact (1.1 x 2.0 x 3.2 in. / 28 x 50 x 81 mm) and lightweight (2.7 oz. / 76 g)
- Maintenance free—no sensor or battery replacement, no calibration, no downtime
- Full-function self-test of audible/visual alarms, plus integrity of sensor, battery and circuitry
- Continuously ON—one-button activation, test and data transmission
- Comes complete with rugged, stainless-steel alligator belt clip and test cap
- Instructions in local languages included
- Customers Also Viewed
- Related Items
Worked fine but please note the factory is unable to fix or replace batteries or sensors for less than $150 so this will be a biannual purchase.
July 28, 2017
Q: What are the range options for this unit? Regarding Part # 13-09667
Here are the range values. You will be asked to select one upon check out:PRT# GA24XT-M = LOW-35ppm/HIGH-200ppm
PRT# GA24XT-M30200 = LOW-30ppm/HIGH-200ppm
PRT# GA24XT-M50200 = LOW-50ppm/HIGH-200ppm
Q: Does the battery last 2 years with continuous use? Does it last longer with intermittent use? Is the battery or sensor life limiting? Does it become a throw away after sensor or battery dies?
Per the manufacturer: the 2 years start as soon as the unit is turned on. No difference if used often or not. Not able to replace parts. And yes it is a throw away after those 2 years.