1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
SAITEK PRO FLIGHT RADIO PANEL
Add to cart for current price
MFR Model# 945-000029
Saitek's Pro Flight Radio Panel is a stack of four LED displays with controls to set a variety of communication or navigation functions. Each display works in real-time with FSX, X-Plane, and Prepar3D. One or more Radio Panels can easily integrate into the Saitek Pro Flight Simulator Cockpit or your own home cockpit setup. Gone are the days of using fussy onscreen controls for COM1/2, NAV1/2, DME, ADF, and XPDR functions.
Incremental Frequency Adjustment
- Seamlessly integrating into FSX, X-Plane*, and Prepar3D software, no longer do you have to zoom into your flight sim's onscreen controls to make modifications. And the process even works both ways, giving you the option to make real-time, incremental adjustments within the sim or on the Radio Panel. Change frequencies within your sim and the Panel will react accordingly. Change frequencies on the Panel and the sim will automatically and immediately reflect your selection.
- Works with Microsoft Flight Simulator X and 2004. Standby switch - set your standby frequencies and then set to active at the touch of a button.
- Twin concentric adjustment dials adjust frequency units incrementally for quicker selection of your required frequency.
- Multiple Radio Panels will allow simultaneous display of the various radio stack functions
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Great product. Easy to install. Just plug in USB and it was ready to go.
April 20, 2020
December 25, 2018
Q: I have a saitek yoke,throttle quad, pedals. If I buy a logitek saitek radio panel I know I can plug it into my yoke. Do I need to do anything else or will it work simply by plugging it in without having to dowload any drivers etc?
The Saitek radio panel is plug n play. No additional downloads required.
Q: Is this Saitek Pro Flight Radio Panel compatible with X-Plane?
Yes, it is compatible with X Plane.
Q: Is it compatible with FS2020?
Yes, this should work with FS2020. You may need to configure it within the software and add a driver that is compatible. We have heard reports that it is not plug and play but once configured it can be used.