1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
SAITEK PRO FLIGHT SWITCH PANEL
Add to cart for current price
MFR Model# 945-000030
Saitek's Professional Flight Switch Panel is ideal for expanding the number of controls in your flight simulator setup. Attach it to your Logitech G Flight Yoke, place it atop your desk, or even mount it to your own custom cockpit setup. Control your landing gear and lights, engine power and other important aircraft functions, all from one compact unit.
FIVE-POSITION MAGNETO DIAL
- Ignites Your Engines. Flight Switch Panel accommodates a wide range of different aircraft and features a five-setting rotary switch that individually controls the magnetos in your plane's ignition system. The 'R' and 'L' positions activate their respective magneto in each engine, 'BOTH/ALL' activates every magneto, and moving to 'START' engages the starter. Once engaged, the engines and magnetos turn, working in unison to fire at exactly the right time in the ignition process.
REALISTIC LANDING GEAR CONTROL
- With LED Indicators. Bring your plane's landing gear up or down with a satisfying click of an actual control lever. Convenient LEDs provide visual indication of real-time gear status from FSX and Prepar3D. Now you can see the exact state of your landing gear with a mere glance at the Switch Panel
- Plug-and-Play All the Way. Your panel works with Windows® 7, 8.1 and 10 and, following the quick installation of a small plug-in from the support page, is compatible with your favorite flight simulation software for PCs including FSX - Flight Simulator X, X-Plane 10, and Prepar3D®.
- Control your landing gear, engine power, landing lights and 11 other important aircraft functions from one compact unit.
- Realistic landing gear control with LEDs indicating actual gear status from Microsoft FSX
- Start your aircraft engines and access other cockpit functions with ease
- Conveniently attaches to the base of the Pro Flight Yoke System (sold separately)
Flight Switch Panel
- Length: 11 in (28.2 cm)
- Width: 2.5 in (6.3 cm)
- Height: 3.3 in (8.4 cm)
- Weight (w/o bracket): 13 oz (369 g)
- Weight: 1.2 lbs (549 g)
- Cable Length (Power/Charging): 5.9 ft (1.8 m)
Flight Switch Bracket
- Length: 11 in (28.2 cm)
- Width: 3.2 in (8 cm)
- Height: 3.2 in (8 cm)
- Connection Type: USB
- USB Protocol: USB 2.0
- USB Speed: Full Speed
- Indicator Lights (LED): Yes
- LCD Display: No
- USB Ports (Built-in): No
- Backlighting: No
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: Will this as well as the Saitek Pro Yoke and Rudder Pedals work with Prepar3D?
This item, as well as the yoke and rudder pedal assembly, will work with Prepar3d once configured.