1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
DOOR STEWARD CESSNA CARDINAL LEFT AND RIGHT CABIN DOORS
MFR Model# 177C10
The Door Steward is an STC and FAA-PMA approved modification for aircraft doors. The modern gas spring greatly improves and replaces easily broken, malfunctioning mechanical type door stops and restraints that become ineffectual with repeated use and age. Pilots enjoy the fact that the Door Steward gently opens and firmly holds the door open. The Door Steward consists of a modern inert gas spring with all the necessary brackets and hardware. Detailed installation instructions are included and make it easy to install and requires virtually no maintenance. Model 177C10.
- With the Door Steward the door will open and stay open when needed
- No more door flopping around in wind gusts or prop wash from taxiing aircraft
- The cost is usually much less than repairing or replacing existing OEM door stops
- Great on float equipped aircraft when water taxiing.
- FAA Approved on many single and light twins.
- Fits Cessna 177, 177A, 177B and 177RG
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Peace of mind: Our Cardinal is in a club & I try to teach people to pull up to hangar heading into the wind & to look for planes about ready to start their engine. Now I can relax & not worry about broken hinges any more.
March 29, 2021
Easy to install, works as advertised. Had both sides in in an afternoon. Not only handy and cool, but really less expensive than a door repair.
May 22, 2017
Q: Is this EACH, per the 1/ea statement, or a SET as in left AND right? Pricing seems to indicate SET, based on other aircraft units. Thanks
This is sold as a set.