1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
QUADRANT CONTROL CABLES
From $187.85 to $220.95
|MCQ100D048 CONTROL QUADRANT DUAL 4FT|
|MCQ100D072 CONTROL QUADRANT DUAL 6FT|
|MCQ100D096 CONTROL QUADRANT DUAL 8FT|
|MCQ100D144 CONTROL QUADRANT DUAL 12FT|
Quadrant Style Throttle Controls for Dual Carburetor 912/914 Series Rotax Engines
Innovative design allows a neat, clean installation without a clunky splitter box
These controls feature the same high quality construction and smooth operation as our popular MCT100D panel mount controls, but they are designed for use with a quadrant.
These controls are not for use on certified aircraft, or for flight controls or flight control trim tabs.
- Quality stainless steel construction
- High temperature Teflon™ lined conduit for smooth, consistent control (Cheapy controls with poly liners will not tolerate engine temperatures)
- Available in 4, 6, 8, 12 foot and custom lengths
- May be trimmed to length
- Convenient dual conduit clamp for simple mounting
- Versatile threaded conduit terminals for easy adjustment (M6x1-6g x 1 inch thread)
- Adjustable cable stops to limit travel
- Viton boot to dampen vibration and seal out dust on the quadrant end
- Manufactured to the same quality standards as McFarlane's FAA-PMA controls
- Slip Fit Conduit Terminals: 2 each with M6x1-6g x 1.00 inch thread
- Conduit: 0.188 inch OD Teflon™ lined wound conduit
- Inner Wire: Heavy duty 0.062 inch diameter, 1x7 stainless steel twisted wire per MIL-DTL-87161
- Travel (stroke): 4 inch maximum
- Design Work Loads: Pull: 25 lbs maximum (not designed for push loads)
- Operating Temperature: -65 to 450 deg F
- Pushrod Thread (quadrant end): 10-32 UNF x 0.65"