1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
SA-300 8 GALLON SMOKE SYSTEM
MFR Model# SA-301
Any side or end can be the top of the tank... You decide what fits best in your airplane! The smoke oil pump can be installed in any location on the top, side or end! The fill fitting, external fill fitting, vent fitting and suction fitting can be installed where you want them!
Click here for approximate capacity and run time.
If your airplane is not listed here for the unit you're installing, you need to complete a 337 form and file with your local FSDO. Download FAA 337 Form
- Quick disconnect hardware for fast removal from your aircraft
- Everything you'll need for a complete installation
- Color coded - plug and play wiring
- Customized to fit at no extra cost
- Any oil tank dimension can be "up"
- Translucent oil tank for instant oil level reading
- Panel mount the mini 3 way switch and LED with the MIL spec label or use the supplied bracket to mount everything remotely!
- Pre-assembled and wired relay / breakers bracket with 1/8" holes drilled and rivets provided now for multiple installation options
- Oil pump mounts on any side, top or remote from oil tank
- Comprehensive instruction and operation manual
- Made with MIL spec parts
- Adjustable flow rate for peak performance
- Dimensions (in first picture above, add 1.75" at base of tank on sides and ends for bracket width):
Height (to top of fill cap) = 14"
Width (end where oil pump is mounted) = 11 1/2"
Length = 18"
- Dimensions (tank only):
- Placard your airplane if this smoke system adversely effects the center of gravity or any other flight characteristic
- Specify 12 Volt DC or 24 Volt DC system when ordering
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: You have 3 types of smoke oil. Which one should I use with the SA 300 system?
The recommended smoke oil for this system is the SMOKING AIRPLANES PREMIUM BLEND SMOKE OIL. We have added it to the "Accessories" tab on this web page.
Q: Can this smoke system be installed on a 1994 Extra 300L? Do I have to fill out the 337 form?
Per the supplier: there is no aircraft specific application chart for these smoke systems. You will need to review the dimensions and weights provided on the web page to determine if it will fit. Custom tanks can be supplied if none of the tanks fit the application. If the airplane is certified category, your AI/A&P will have to file a FAA Form 337 to be legal.