1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
TIMKEN BEARING LM29749-20629 FAA-PMA
MFR Model# LM29749-20629
Note: This part # 05-29749 is the bearing only. Cup is ordered separately.
The most basic and widely used tapered bearing, the single-row type consists of the cone assembly and the cup. It is usually fitted as one of an opposing pair. During equipment assembly, single-row bearings can be set to the required clearance (endplay) or preload condition to optimize performance.
Single-row tapered roller bearings have positive roller alignment that ensures true rolling motion and generates a “seating force” that pushes the roller against the cone large rib. This seating force prevents the rollers from skewing off apex, thereby keeping them positively aligned and located against the cone large rib.
- CESSNA 650
- AIR TRACTOR AT-300, AT-301, -302, -400A, AT-401, -401A
- CESSNA 206
- CESSNA 207
- CESSNA 421C, 425
- CESSNA 188, A188, 188A, A188A, 188B, A188B, T188C
- CESSNA 177, 177RG
- PIPER PA-28-180, PA-28-181, PA-28-235, PA-28-236
- PIPER PA-34-200T SENECA II
- PIPER PA-34-220T SENECA II
- PIPER PA-38-112 TOMAHAWK
- PIPER PA-31-350 CHIEFTAIN
- PIPER PA-31-300, PA-31-325, PA-31-350
- PIPER PA-31T
- RAYTHEON 58P, 58TC, B60
- RAYTHEON B19, C23
- RAYTHEON 77
- REIMS F177RG
- REIMS AVIATION FA152
- TWIN COMMANDER 690B, 690C, 695, 695A
- WACO YMF
- WEATHERLY AVIATION CO. 201A, 201, 201C, 620, 620A, 620TP, 620B
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Are these bearings FAA-PMA approved?
Yes, our part # 05-29749, is FAA-PMA Approved.
Q: The description states that included are the bearing and the cup. Is the cup part # LM29710?
This is just the bearing shown in the photo. Part number 08-12392 is the FAA approved cup.