1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
DYNON SKYVIEW SV-GPS-2020 GPS / ADS-B RECEIVER
MFR Model# 102749-000
The SV-GPS-2020 GPS Receiver/Antenna from Dynon Avionics allows existing and SkyView and Advanced AF-5000 series customers to add a 2020-compliant GPS position for ADS-B Out. As a drop-in replacement for the existing SVGPS-250 receiver, existing customers do not need to run any additional wires, coax, or install any new boxes in their aircraft.
When combined with Dynon’s SV-XPNDR-261 Mode-S transponder, SkyView and Advanced Flight Systems
customers meet all the transponder and ADS-B Out requirements. Pilots can also add the SVADSB-470 Traffic and Weather Receiver for the best possible situational awareness in their aircraft.
- GPS Navigation
- Synthetic Vision
- 2-Axis Autopilot
- High Resolution Terrain
- Pilot-Designed Interfaces
- Engine Monitoring
- Worldwide Navigation Data
- Mode-S Transponder (with ADS-B Out)
- 3-Year Warranty
- Integrated COM Radio
- 2-Place Stereo Intercom
SV-GPS-2020 + SV-XPNDR-261 System
- Size: 2.19” W x 0.75” H x 3.44” D
- Weight: 7 oz
- Maximum Velocity: 400 knots
- Update Rate: 4 Hz
- Temperature: Storage -40 °C to +70 °C
- Operating -30 °C to +60 °C
- Source Integrity Level (SIL): 3
- Interface: 115,200 baud RS-232 NMEA
- Output w/ integrity dataTransponder Compatibility: SV-XPNDR-261
- System Design Assurance (SDA): 2
- Compliance: Meets FAR section 91.225, 91.227 and performance requirements of TSO-c166b
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
The new Dynon GPS was easy to install and works great. Aircraft Spruce service also great.
April 25, 2019
Quick shipping, easy online ordering.
February 10, 2019
Q: Does installation manual come with Dynon gps 2020?
No it does not. That installation instruction can be found in the dynon skyview instructions.
Q: What size are the flathead screws that mount the antenna?
Per the manual it states you need #8 screws with 100 degree countersunk heads.