1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
DAVID CLARK H10-76 HEADSET
MFR Model# 12510G-21
The standard headset of all U.S. Armed Forces, NATO and most airborne command centers. Designed for use with low impedance systems. Certified Noise Reduction Rating (NRR): 24dB.
- Undercut Comfort-Gel Ear Seal for Improved Comfort.
- Low Impedance
- Most popular noise attenuating headset ever produced for use with military radios.
- Standard headset of the U.S. Air Force, NATO and most airborne command centers.
- AWAC's, under command of NATO and the United States, use the H10-76 both in the cockpit and the communication operations.
- Headset of choice of M.A.T.S. pilots.
- Also used in ground support operations.
- Coiled cord terminates into a U-174/U plug.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: What are the accessories included in the box of H10-76 headset
There are no additional accessories in the box. The headset will have new ear seals and a head pad installed on the headset already.