1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
DAVID CLARK H10-13H HELICOPTER HEADSET
Add to cart for current price
MFR Model# 40411G-02
The H10-13H Headset is the H10-13.4 headset for helicopter pilots, also with a coiled cord and a single plug. The H10-13H headset provides David Clark quality without the hot spots, clamping, or weight discomfort. It features a certified noise reduction rating of 23 dB and weighs only 16.5 oz. It features M-7A noise cancelling electret mic, and low profile volume controls with detent settings.
The Super-Soft, Double-Foam Headpad will improve the comfort and “wearability” of all H10-series headsets. It is wider and more tapered with 60% more surface area in contact with the head to dissipate headset weight. Its unique center “hinge” actually lets the headpad “breathe” for greater comfort. It also eliminates irritation while wearing button-top baseball caps.
The new Comfort-Gel Ear Seals have a patented undercut design and are 26% lighter and allow 30% more interior room for your ears, making for a quieter, more comfortable flight.
- Earphone Type: Dynamic
- Earphone Impedance: 150 ohms(300 each; wired in parallel)
- Earphone Sensitivity: 90 dB SPL on flat plate coupler, re 1mW input @ 1KHz
- Earphone Frequency Response: 200-5,500 Hz
- Earphone Plug: PJ-055 (.25" phone plug)
- Boom Type: Universal Flex
- Headpad/Hardware: Super-Soft, Double-Foam Headpad,Lightweight Hardware
- Noise-Canceling Mic: M-7A Amplified Electret
- Mic Impedance: 50 ohms +/- 20%
- Mic Sensitivity: 400mV RMS ±6dB into 150 ohm load @ 1kHz for 114dB SPL input
- Mic Freq Response: 300Hz--3.5KHz per RTCA DO 214
- Mic Plug: PJ-068 (.206" phone plug)
- Cord: 5 ft. Coiled Cord
- Weight/Headset Only: 16.5 oz.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
March 2, 2021
Q: Is this David Clark H10-13H high or low impedance?
This is a high impedance, general aviation helicopter headset with a U-174 single plug.
Q: I have a headset H10-13H, the cord has a U/174u connector. Can this be converted to a GA 2 pin connector?
Yes, you can use adapter part # 11-10650 to convert from heli U-174 to dual GA plugs.
Q: Could you please tell me if you provide all accessories (foam ear seals 11-04787, under cut gel ear seals 11-01782, headpad G-36 & mic muff 11-09201) WITH the headset part # 11-04018, or these accessories are in option?
Theses headsets will include the foam ear seals, the headpad, and the mic muff. Undercut ear seals must be purchased separately.
Q: What P/N for David clark H10-13H? Example P/N 40411G-02 or P/N 12507G-45.
The H10-13H, listed under our part # 11-04018, is David Clark model 40411G-02.