1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
DAVID CLARK H10-76XL PORTABLE LOW IMPEDANCE ENC HEADSET
Add to cart for current price
MFR Model# 40699G-01
The H10-76XL adds electronic noise cancelation to the popular H10-76. Low impedance and U-174 plug is specific to most Military aircraft.
- Soft, double foam headpad
- Undercut gel ear seals
- Advanced ENC technology provides 17 - 22 additional dB beyond already superior passive noise attenuation
- Versatility of portable battery powered or permanent mount options using the same headset
- Headband custom adjustment for perfect fit
- Dynamic, noise-canceling M-87 microphone for clear, crisp communications
- Meets MIL-26542/2 (USAF) specifications. Ideal for aircraft requiring a low impedance microphone
- Microphone terminal impedance nominally 5 ohms
- "FAIL-SAFE" operation. Electronically independent earphone drivers permit uninterrupted communication should ENC or its power source fail
- Coiled cord terminates into a U-174/U plug.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Can the David Clark H10-76XL headset be used in fixed wing aircraft with a single plug to two plug adapter cord?
Yes, to use this in an aircraft equipped with general aviation dual plug jacks, you will need adapter part # 11-10645.