1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
PILOT USA PA-1779TB ANR HEADSET - 6 PIN LEMO PLUG - PANEL POWER
Add to cart for current price
MFR Model# PA-1779TB
The top of the line Aviation Headset in ANR performance designed for the quality conscious consumer. The PA-1779TB takes full advantage of closer tolerance military components providing an additional 18-22dB of active noise cancellation at 100 Hz. The headset is the only self-contained ANR in the industry with a rechargeable nickel metal hydride (NiMH) battery with wall charger.
The PA-1779TB Aviation Headset comes equipped with the new Auto On/Auto Shut-Off proprietary circuitry. The ANR will shut-off automatically when the unit is unplugged from the aircraft or the master switch is turned off. This will conserve your battery charge life, enabling longer use between charges. The headset will automatically turn on when it is plugged in and the radio is turned on.
For added comfort, the headset is fitted with a sheepskin fleece head pad and Pilot USA's proprietary silicone gel ear seals (30% less weight than normal gel ear seals).
The headset is equipped to be cell/satellite phone capable, and has a “true stereo” input jack so that the user can listen to music from a CD player, IPOD®, MP3® or external radio. A custom padded protective case is included with your headset.
- Passive: 25dB (NR)
- Active: Additional 20-22dB
- Auto Shut-off
- Cell/Satellite phone interface
- Auxiliary audio interface for music or audible checklist/warnings
- Mono/Stereo Capability
- Dual Volume control
- Twin layer gel seals
- Custom padded protective case
- Rechargeable NIMH battery
- Usage time: 30-40 hrs
- Weight: 14.9 ounces (423 grams)
- Five-year warranty
- Made in U.S.A
- Generating Element: Condenser - Noise Canceling
- Polar Pattern: Bi-directional
- Frequency Response: 150 - 4000 Hz
- Impedance: 50 ohms @ 16VDC
- Sensitivity: 100 dB @ 1mW input
- Power Requirements: 8 - 16VDC
- Current Drain: 8 mA at 8 VDC
- Color/Case Materials: Black AB
- Audio Speaker Impedance: 300 Ohm
- Military: 19 Ohm
- Nominal Power: 100 mW
- Max Power: 200 mW
- SPL: 106 + 2dB at 1 KHz
- Effective Frequency Range: 200 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- Effective DNC Frequency Range: 30 Hz - 8000 Hz
- Active Noise Reduction: 20 - 22 dB at 100 Hz
- Maximum Ambient Noise Level: 120 dB SPL
- Customers Also Viewed
- Related Items
Q: Will this Lemo headset work with this 11-09997 Bose adapter in an Airbus-headset-power equipped aircraft?
Yes, these will work together.