1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
RESCUEME PLB1 PERSONAL LOCATOR BEACON - USA PROGRAMMED
MFR Model# 730S-01261
Note: We can only sell USA programmed PLB. It is programmed for USA citizens for worldwide use.
Wherever you are at sea or on land, the rescueME PLB1 provides the reassurance that emergency services can be alerted by the press of a button.
The rescueMe PLB1 can be operated with a single hand in even the most challenging situations. A simple spring loaded flap covers the activation button preventing inadvertent use.
rescueME PLB1 works with the only officially recognised worldwide dedicated search and rescue satellite network (operated by Cospas Sarsat). As this is funded by governments there are NO CHARGES to use this service.
When activated the rescueME PLB1 transmits your position and your ID to a Rescue Coordination Center via satellite link. Rescue services are promptly notified of your emergency and regularly advised of your current location.
- 30% smaller (typ) by volume
- Easily fits in lifejacket
- Retractable Antenna
- 7 Year Battery Life
- 7 year warranty
- High brightness strobe light >1candela
- 66 channel GPS receiver
- Unique mounting clip and flotation pouch
Specifications406MHz Satellite Transmitter
121.5MHz Homing Beacon
- Frequency: 406.040MHz
- Output Power: 5watts (nominal)
- Modulation: Phase ±1.1radians (peak)
Emission Designator: 16K0G1D
- Encoding: Bi-phase L
- Data Rate: 400bps
- Duration: 520ms
Low Duty Cycle Strobe Light
- Frequency: 121.5MHz
- Output Power: 25-100mW PERP
- Modulation: Swept Tone AM
Emission Designator: 3K20A3X
- Modulation Depth: 85-100%
- Sweep Range: 400Hz – 1300Hz
- Light Type: High intensity LED
- Output Power: ~1candela
- Sensitivity Cold Start: -148dBm
- Sensitivity Re-acquisition: -163dBm
- Satellites channels tracked: 60
- GPS Antenna: Microstrip patch
- Type Lithium Primary
- Chemistry: Manganese Dioxide (LiMnO2)
- Operational Life: >24hours @ -20°C
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to +55°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -30°C to +70°C
- Waterproof: 15metres at +20°C
- Drop: 1metre @ -30°C
- Height: 77mm
- Width: 51mm
- Depth: 32.5mm
- Weight: 116g
- Cospas-Sarsat: T.001 / T.007
- ETSI: EN302 152
- RTCM: SC11020
- FCC: CFR47 part 95K
(All specifications subject to change without notice)
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Does it work in Mexico?
Yes, it will work in Mexico but we can only sell to USA citizens as the PLB is programmed for USA for worldwide use.
Q: Does this PLB have a percent battery life indicator?
No, there is not a battery percentage indicator.
Q: Does the PLB1 require a subscription of any sort to function at its capabilities?
As this is funded by governments there are NO CHARGES to use this service.