1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
A&P TECHNICIAN GENERAL TEXTBOOK
MFR Model# 10002467-005
The most current general aviation textbook available. Written to the new FAR part 147 standards. Expanded to include a complete section on electrical generators & motors, new hardware, and non-metalic components. Also includes current & comprehensive coverage on those items found in the previous version. Many new tables, charts and illustrations, including abrasives, corrosion removal & treatment, corrosion points, and helicopter weight & balance and others.
- This thoroughly revised, expanded, and updated edition of the A&P Technician General Textbook fully integrates practical A&P general skills with the theory of the A&P general topic areas. It includes a wealth of colored illustrations and examples to help maximize the study efforts. Each section includes comprehensive exercises that check the understanding of the material. The textbook introduces the fundamental concepts, terms, and procedures that are the foundation of the more complex material that will be encountered in later maintenance training.
- Manufacturer: Jeppesen Training
- ISBN# 978-0-88487-559-8
- Version: 10002467-004
- Pages: 920
- Weight (pounds): 4 lb
- A comprehensive glossary
- Summary Checklists after each chapter
- Color images and graphics
- Key Terms
- End of chapter questions
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Great book great material
January 26, 2021