1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
SAME DAY UPS SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 4 PM | 877-4-SPRUCE
ECOPOXY UVPOXY KIT
From $42.55 to $146.75
(Metric / Approx. US)
|EcoPoxy UVPoxy Kit||500 mL / 1 Pt|
|EcoPoxy UVPoxy Kit||1 L / 1 Qt|
|EcoPoxy UVPoxy Kit||2 L / 2 Qt|
|EcoPoxy UVPoxy Kit||4 L / 1 Gal|
This UVPoxy Kit is a high performance two part system that is commonly used for table tops, bars, wood finishes, see-through clear casting, art work, layup, and other applications requiring a clear, strong coating. It cures to a crystal clear, high build, long lasting, glass-like finish, and will not blush or sweat under high humidity conditions. UVpoxy is designed to resist yellowing caused by the sun and other ultra violet light sources.
- Crystal Clear - Cures to a clear, glass-like finish
- Low Odour - It’s safe to use indoors, no ventilation or respiration required
- UV Stable - Won’t fade or yellow, your finishes will last forever!
- User Friendly - Mixes at a 1:1 mix ratio, very easy to calculate amounts needed
- Low Drip - Thicker viscosity ensures it does not drip onto other areas
- Self-Leveling - Self-levels perfectly, making for a nice even finish every time!
- Color: Clear (Visual)
- Mix Ratio: 1:1
- Pot Life: 25-30 Minutes
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Great product and excellent customer service. Thank you
July 15, 2019
Q: Regarding Ecopoxy UVPoxy: how long before it is dry, dust free and final cure? I'm looking for a very fast UV stable clear product to allow for high production in clear coating plaques.
Per the supplier: If the UVPoxy is warmed before mixing and then after applying the plaques put into a warm place then it would be tack free in about 45 minutes and cured in 12hours. Full cure is 72 hours but you wouldn’t notice the difference between 12 and 72 hours.