1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
PM RESEARCH LEADING EDGE TAPE
From $76.75 to $429.00
|PM-T1 1" TAPE FOR ANTENNA BASES|
|PM-T2 LEADING EDGE TAPE 2"ROLL|
|PM-T3 LEADING EDGE TAPE 3"ROLL|
|PM-T4 LEADING EDGE TAPE 4"ROLL|
|PM-T6 LEADING EDGE TAPE 6"ROLL 36 YD|
Clear adhesive 0.012″ thick polyurethane film is available in un-formed (straight) tape for erosion protection on any flat leading edge. Ideal for erosion protection on numerous aircraft leading edges including wing leading edges, horizontal tail, landing gear, etc. Also works great for many other applications including automotive erosion protection. Available in five different widths.
100 feet per roll.
- Protect your investment and save thousands on costly maintenance.
- Optimized thickness is virtually invisible to radar and provides years of use.
- UV stabilized to eliminate yellowing over time.
- Extremely simple and easy to install.
- Nearly invisible after installation.
- Clear adhesive 0.012″ thick polyurethane film.
- 100 feet per roll.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: What colours are available? Picture appear white.
This is a clear tape.