1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
BATTERYMINDER® RTA-2415 - 2 FOOT RING TERMINAL ASSEMBLY
MFR Model# RTA-2415
BatteryMINDer® RTA-2415 This BatteryMINDer Quick connect/disconnect ring terminal assembly allows easy connect/disconnect of BatteryMINDer® chargers to battery terminals.
Note: BatteryMINDer® no longer advises the use of the RTA 2415 on flooded batteries while flooded battery is located within a confined area, such as in an aircraft engine compartment. Battery should be removed or open to free flowing air to avoid possible build-up of harmful hydrogen gas should battery have a shorted cell(s) or charging source is incorrect or malfunctions.
- 18 gauge wire
- Standard 5/16" (negative terminal), 3/8" (positive terminal)
- Replaceable 15 amp in-line blade fuse
- SAE quick connector and cap
- 12 inches long
- Never connect two or more batteries together before fully charging each individually and checking their condition. Failure to fully charge each battery and check their condition can result in a serious safety hazard.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
I installed this yesterday on my aircraft. Easy to install and great quality! This will make hooking the battery tender to my aircraft a breeze!
March 29, 2020
Q: what is the differance between the 11-10835 harness for the battery minder and the 11-12440 assembly when using on a concorder 12 volt battery instalation
11-10835 can be installed in a certified aircraft under 14 CFR '1.1 and '21.93(a). 11-12440 does not fall under these rules and cannot be installed on an aircraft.