1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
BOGERT AVIATION CONCORDE BATTERY ADAPTER PLATES FAA/PMA
Add to cart for current price
MFR Model# 08M-1-1-6
CB-35A and RG-35A batteries sit lower in the battery box than standard aviation batteries and the battery posts are closer to the edge.
Bogert Aviation designed the Concorde Battery Adapter to raise the battery posts height to equal the post height of standard G-35 series batteries and moves the terminal inward from the edge to a safer distance.
- Manufactured with solid copper or brass
- Sold in pairs and are reusable and transferable
- Very simple installation
- Many models approved, others pending approval
- Made in the USA
- Simplifies Battery installation - Raise and re-position the Concorde battery post to equal the original placement of the Standard Gill G-35 Series batteries.
- Promotes safety – Moves battery connection point inward to a safer distance from the edge of the box.
- Improved Performance – Greatly improved electrical connections when used with the Bogert Battery Box Modification for metal boxes. (Braided cables and straps are eliminated)
- Minimize electrical shorts to the box by positioning the cable connections away from the battery box.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Well made, easy to install.
September 8, 2019
Q: Will these work on the Concorde RG-25XC battery posts?
Per the supplier: Yes, PN: 11-02891 (08M-1-1-6) will work on RG-25XC.