1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
SAME DAY UPS SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 4 PM | 877-4-SPRUCE
CONCORDE RG-441 AIRCRAFT BATTERY
MFR Model# RG-441
The RG-441 is a Concorde Platinum Series Aircraft Battery. The Platinum Series is comprised of premium hand made AGM Aircraft Batteries with excess power for many applications.
- The RG-441 is a TSO C-173 Authorized valve regulated lead acid main battery also Parts Manufacturing Approved for direct replacement of the original nickel cadmium battery.
- The RG-441 with Temperature Sensor is directly interchangeable with the existing nickel cadmium battery. Temperature Sensor TS-C3 mounts to the front of the battery and replaces the nickel cadmium battery temp sensor, required by some aircraft systems to start the engines.
- Concorde VRLA-AGM batteries (RGŪ Series) are renowned for their ability to perform reliably in hot and cold climates. RG-441 battery requires fewer capacity checks and never needs water replenishment.
- RGŪ Series batteries are non-spillable, can be mounted in any orientation
- RG-441 is an all powder coated aluminum container with built in side vent tubes, front pull handle and mounting feet. Temp sensor mounting plate in the front. Powder coated aluminum cover with fabric lifting straps.
- Primary Aircraft Purpose: Turbine Starting Aircraft Battery
- Voltage: 24v
- Rated Capacity C1 = 1 hr. rate in ampere hours: 44.00
- Max Weight: 86.00 lb / 39.0 kg