1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
SAME DAY UPS SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 4 PM | 877-4-SPRUCE
CONCORDE RG-76 AIRCRAFT BATTERY
MFR Model# RG-76
RG-76 is a higher capacity battery for helicopters and other turbine engine starting, emergency / essential power and standby applications.
Concorde Recombinant Gas (RG® Series) Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries are constructed with Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology. Proprietary PolyGuard™ Microporous Polyethylene Separators are used around the positive plates for an extra layer of protection against internal shorts. No other lead acid aircraft battery manufacturer provides this added layer of protection.
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free AGM battery
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water is ever required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
RG-76 is manufactured with a fire resistant powder coated aluminum case and cover and an MS3509 Elcon type connection. Side vent tubes are built into the case. A hold down bar and lifting straps are attached to the cover.
- Primary Aircraft Purpose: Turbine Starting Aircraft Battery
- Rated Capacity C1 = 1 hr. rate in ampere hours: 44.00
- Max Weight: 99.00 lb / 44.9 kg