1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
START PAC® TURBINE STARTING UNIT - 28V 3328 SPECIAL
From $1773.00 to $5491.00
|STARTPAC GPU 3328 SPECIAL|
|STARTPAC 3328SPEC-RBS (BATTERY SET)|
This turbine starting unit is designed to provide superior starting for large turbine engines including the TPE 331.
The following dimensions apply to each of the 3300s:
38"x21"x20" Handle Height 48".
- 78 Amp Hours at 10 hour rate
- 28.5 Volt DC-30.5 Volts at rest
- Sealed cells non-hazardous
- Valve regulated high amperage output lead acid
- 2800 Peak amps
Always recharge the GPU until the green light appears. Once charged, it is not necessary to leave unit plugged in. If heater is installed, turn unit off but leave plugged in.
Avoid discharging the batteries completely as damage to the cells can result.
Always recharge batteries soon after use.
NOTE- PLEASE USE #12 OR LARGER AC EXTENSION CABLE
- This GPU is rated at 2800 peak starting amps and is a full 28.5 Volt unit. Due to the extra starting power provided by the 28.5 Volt batteries, turbine engines will experience faster, cooler starts and extended turbine life. This model is primarily designed for superior starts on large turbine engines and the Garrett TPE 331.
- This unit is more economical than the 3328 as it does not incorporate the high output DC power supply. Also this unit can be configured 110 Volt or 220 Volt AC input. This unit weighs 185 lbs/83.92 kilos.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Related Items
Q: Does part # 11-07237 consist of 3 batteries ( 2x 13V and 1x 4V)?
No, this part number comes with: 6- 12v batteries 4- 4v batteries
Q: Is this StartPac 3328 applicable to King Air B200?
This model is primarily designed for superior starts on large turbine engines and the Garrett TPE 331.