1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
PUROLATOR AN6235 LINE FILTER ELEMENT
From $12.50 to $12.50
|| A (inches)
|| C (inches)
|| D (inches)
- MIL-F-5504 QUALIFIED
- QUALIFIED FOR USE IN MS28720 AND AN6234 FILTER
- ELEMENT COLLAPSE:150PSID MINIMUM.
- FILTRARTION:10 MICROMETERS.
- HYDRAULIC O-RING.
- MEDIA: MICROPLEAT(c) ELEMENTS (resin impregnated cellulose)
- BUBBLE TEST 100%
- P/N AN6235-3A Specifications
- Body Diameter: 1.625 Inches Nominal
- Body Inside Diameter: 0.891 Inches Nominal
- Filtration Rating In Microns: 10.0 Nominal
- Flow Direction: Inside Out
- Design Type: Nonreusable
- Body Overall Length: 3.438 Inches Nominal
- Filtering Media Design: Pleated Single Filtering Media Response
- Filtering System For Which Designed: Full Flow
- Special Features: Used On Grumman Aircraft,model A10;with Unthreaded Mountin Hole,0.2656 In. Dia
- Material: Paper Filtering Medium
- Material: Metal Container/cartridge
- Media For Which Designed: Fuel/oil, Hydrocarbon
- Style Designator: Cylindrical W/ Container (rigid)
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Delivered quickly and at a fair price.
August 28, 2018
Q: Is there a shelf life on the AN6235-1A filters?
There is no shelf life specified but it is recommended to have the filter stored in its package and in a dry place.
Q: Other websites list this AN6235-3A filter as having a 5475 day (15 year) shelf life. Can you confirm please?
That is correct. 15 years from cure date.