1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
EXXON MOBIL GREASE 33 (CARTRIDGE)
Mobilgrease 33 from ExxonMobil is a new multi-purpose airframe grease. Researchers developed the formulation to meet performance requirements from Boeing, Airbus, SAE and the U.S. military. It is made with unique synthetic base oil, lithium complex thickener and premium additives to provide excellent corrosion and wear resistance, and operability at very low temperatures.
Mobligrease33 is a true multipurpose aviation grease intended for use in highly loaded anti-friction bearings, gears, and actuators as well as instruments, high speed bearings (though not recommended for wheel bearings), and general airframe lubrication, over operating temperatures from 100° F to 250° F.
- Protects airframe components and mechanisms against corrosion and wear
- Offers a higher margin of protection in hot and wet environments than airframe greases containing esters
- Increases the potential for extending the life of airframe components and mechanisms
- Allows you to consolidate the number of greases you use
- Low volatiltiy
- Good storage stability
- High resistance to water washout
- Airbus AIMS09-06-002
- Boeing BMS 3-33B Type 1
- MILK-PRF-23827C, Amendment 2, Type I
- NATO G-354
- Meets: SAE AMS3052
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: Does the Exxon Mobil Grease 33 meet MIL-PRF-23827 TYPE II?
Per the cert: it meets MILITARY MIL-PRF-23827C Amendment 2 Type I.