1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
SEAFOAM MOTOR TREATMENT SF-16 16 OZ
MFR Model# SR-16
Sea Foam 16 oz. motor treatment for gas and diesel engines
For use in gas, ethanol, diesel or biodiesel engines. Internal engine use only.
Can be used in 2-cycle and 4-cycle engines.
- 100% pure petroleum product.
- Works instantly to clean deposits from internal engine parts and remove moisture from oil crankcases and fuel tanks.
- As a fuel system additive, this product will clean carburetors, fuel injectors. Will clean carbon, gum and varnish deposits and add lubricity to fuel, stabilize fuel, and control moisture.
- As an oil system additive,this product controls moisture, gum, varnish and related deposits.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Is SeaFoam allowed in certified aircraft engines?
No, Seafoam does not have FAA approval.