1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
ALCOR BY TEMPEST 2-1/4 CHT METER - 500F AT 8.0 OHM - TYPE J FAA PMA
MFR Model# 46151
Note: Sender not included. See accessories for correct sender.
Alcor CHT gauges are aircraft quality gauges which will provide precise monitoring of engine temperatures. PMA/FAA approved.
- Single indicator calibrated for
8 Ohm lead
- Numerical values (200-600ºF)
Click here to download Drawing in PDF.
Click here to download Manual in PDF.
- The best value in the industry backed by a generous 3 year warranty
- Increase the life of your engine and enhance safety through proper monitoring
- Calibrated to true temperature—500 degrees Fahrenheit at 8 Ohm
- Designed to provide temperature compensation for accurate readings year round, on the ground and at altitude
- No risk of malfunction during electrical failure—requires no external source of power for operation
- Attention homebuilders—easy installation with no electrical system required
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Alcor instruments are designed, manufactured, and supported in the U.S.A
- Type: J - Black and Yellow
- Size: 2-1/4" diameter
- Resistance: 500F at 8.0 Ohm
- Weight: 0.2 lbs
- Alcor P/N: 46151
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Does this Alcor 2-1/4 CHT Meter Type J (Part No. 4615) include the sender and everything needed for install?
No, the CHT sender must be purchased separately. They are available in 4 lengths. Please see the "Accessories" tab to purchase the sender / probe.