1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
ALCOR BY TEMPEST BAYONET STYLE PROBE GROUNDED .24 OHM TYPE J
MFR Model# 86251
ALCOR BAYONET STYLE PROBE
GROUNDED, .24 OHM, TYPE J
* 28202 Adapter (4 ea.), ring terminals and hardware
** 28202 Adapter (6 ea.), ring terminals and hardware
- Backed by an industry leading 5 year warranty
- Small element diameter provides for near instantaneous instrument response
- Provides sufficient electrical power for Alcor unamplified instruments
- Intended for use with Type J CHT instruments and leads
- Most engine cylinders require use of Bayonet adaptor, part number 28202, for a secure fit
- PMA and FAA approved for all reciprocating powered aircraft
- Alcor probes are designed, manufactured, and supported in the U.S.A.
- Type: J – Black and Yellow
- Style: Bayonet
- Resistance: .24 ± .05 Ohm
- Weight: 0.12 lbs
- Alcor P/N: 86251
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Will the Alcor 86251 probe work with a Mitchell D1-211-5102 CHT Gauge?
Yes, Alcor probe 86251 will work with the Mitchell D1-211-5102 CHT Gauge.
Q: How long are the cables in this Alcor bayonet p/n 86251?
Per the install manual the length of the cable is 15 inches.