1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
ALCOR BY TEMPEST 3-1/8 CHT / EGT METER TYPE K / J
MFR Model# 46156
Alcor gauges are aircraft quality gauges which will provide precise monitoring of engine temperatures. PMA/FAA approved.
- The best value in the industry backed by a generous 3 year warranty
- Save on fuel costs through precision leaning—running as little as 100° too rich can cost $1,000 in wasted fuel over 100 hours
- Quick visual reference to peak EGT
- Set reference to peak EGT where you want with easy in-flight calibration—special screwdriver included
- Increase the life of your engine and enhance safety through proper monitoring
- CHT calibrated to true temperature—500 degrees Fahrenheit at 8 Ohm
- Designed to provide temperature compensation for accurate readings year round, on the ground and at altitude
- No risk of malfunction during electrical failure—requires no external source of power for operation
- Attention homebuilders—easy installation with no electrical system required
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Alcor instruments are designed, manufactured, and supported in the U.S.A.
- Type: K and J
- Size: 3-1/8" Diameter
- Resistance: Scale 500F at 8 Ohm / 1600F at 3.63 Ohm
- Weight: 0.4 lbs
- Alcor P/N: 46156
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Are the probes included with the Alcor by Tempest 3-1/8 CHT / EGT or must they be purchased separately?
Probes are not included. Only mounting screws are included. Probes must be purchased separately.