1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
DYNON PITOT / STATIC / AOA PNEUMATIC INSTALLATION KIT
MFR Model# 102628-000
The fittings capture the tubing with stainless steel retainers. By suppressing the release ring (around the tubing entry port on the fitting), the tubing is easily removed. Within just a few minutes, you'll be able to disconnect and reconnect tubing. O-ring seals, and maintaining precise tubing diameter during the manufacturing process, ensures a reliable seal.
For Experimental Aircraft ONLY. Applicability and suitability of this kit is the responsibility of the builder.
- 2 x 102559-000, Static Port Alum 3/8″ NPT
- 2 x 102630-000, Fitting Tube Pneumatic Strt Female 1/4″ OD PTC X 1/8″ NPT
- 6 x 102631-000, Fitting Tube Pneumatic Strt Male 1/4″ OD PTC X 1/8″ NPT
- 2 x 102631-001, Fitting Tube Pneumatic Elbow Male 1/4″ OD PTC X 1/8″ NPT
- 25′ x 102632-000, Tube Pneumatic Polyethylene 0.17 ID X .25 OD BLU
- 25′ x 102632-001, Tube Pneumatic Polyethylene 0.17 ID X .25 OD GRN
- 35′ x 102632-002, Tube Pneumatic Polyethylene 0.17 ID X .25 OD Natural
- 3 x 102639-000, Fitting Tube Pneumatic Y Union 1/4″ OD
- 1 x 102639-001, Fitting Tube Pneumatic T Union 1/4″ OD
- 1 x 102641-000, Tube Cutter
- 30 x 102642-000, Snap Bushing
- 2 x 102643-000, Sleeve Alum Coupling Tube 3/16″ OD
- 2 x 102644-000, Fitting Alum Flared Tube and Pipe Thread 3/16″ OD
Click Here to Enlarge
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Can the Dynon pitot/static/aoa pneumatic installation kit (part #12-03283) be used on a Garmin GAP 26 heated/unregulated pitot/aoa tube?
Unfortunately, we cannot confirm or deny that it will work with your gap 26.