1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
OIL TEMPERATURE SENSOR A200-TSO
MFR Model# A200-TSO
The A200-TSO is a monolithic temperature sensor with on-chip signal conditioning and an operating temperature of -50°C to 150°C. It has an accuracy of +/- 0.5°C over the full operating range.
When installed in accordance with the approved instructions and as part of a qualified instrument system, this temperature sensor is STC'd as a primary replacement.
Supplied with a 48" color coded cable.
- The output voltage is proportional to the temperature x the supply voltage (ratiometric)
- The output swings from 0.25 V at -50°C to +4.75 V at +150°C using a single +5.0 V supply
- The temperature transfer function is: VOUT = (V+/5 V) × [1.375 V +(22.5 mV/°C) × TA]
- Power requirements (when used with any 200 Series instrument) are 5V / 1mA
- The sensor has a 5/8-18 threaded body and includes a copper crush washer
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Is this oil temperature sensor A200 TSO a 3 wire probe?
It is a 3 wire probe.
Q: Who is the manufacturer of this oil temperature sensor?
Aerospace Logic is the manufacturer.
Q: What is the length of the probe?
The length of the probe is 1-1/2 inch.