Your pulse quickens, your muscles tighten, adrenaline surges through your veins as you engage enemy aircraft in gut wrenching aerial combat. With CH Products simulation controllers, the realism of your next combat mission ascends to new heights. FLIGHTSTICK PRO
• Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, XP 64bit, Vista
• 3 axes and 12 buttons
– X, Y, and Z axes for Aileron, Elevator, and Throttle control
– 4 traditional push buttons
– 1 eight direction POV HAT switch
• Total of 80 programmable functions with Control Manager software (included)
• Simple ambidextrous handle
• Dual rotary trim wheels for precise
adjustment of ailerons and elevators
• Side Throttle wheel
• Large sturdy base with 7 foot USB cable
• Plug and Play driverless USB installation
• Quality industrial components and construction
• Two year limited warranty
Its a classic CH product. It works well even if the internals are a little dated. I already had one that is a few years old. Bought this one as a replacement for the in the future because I dont think they will be easy to find.
CH 200-503 FLIGHTSTICK PRO/USB
Please note, Aircraft Spruce's personnel are not certified aircraft mechanics and can only provide general support and ideas, which should not be relied upon or implemented in lieu of consulting an A&P or other qualified technician. Aircraft Spruce assumes no responsibility or liability for any issue or problem which may arise from any repair, modification or other work done from this knowledge base. Any product eligibility information provided here is based on general application guides and we recommend always referring to your specific aircraft parts manual, the parts manufacturer or consulting with a qualified mechanic.
Yes, this is Windows 10 compatible.
Approx 5.75" X 6.75" X 1.5"