1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
ROSEN SUNVISOR FOR CESSNA 350/400 SINGLES
MFR Model# R1381000-3
Rosen, the company that makes transparent visors for all major business jet models, has introduced its Sunvisor System for the Cessna 350/400 singles. The darkly tinted visor panels are mounted on articulating arms designed exclusively for the 350/400 so they can be positioned exactly between the pilot's eyes and the sun. The visor lens is approximately 9 by 13 inches, though it is uniquely shaped to fit the 350/400 cockpit and window shape. The Sunvisor is approved for installation under an STC.
- Optical quality lens material
- Protects from 99.9% of UV rays (A/B)
- Glare and fatigue reduction with complete cockpit coverage
- Stable and easy adjustments
- A secure stowing position
- Superior materials and construction
- Installation: Allow approximately 3-6 hours. Our installation kit comes complete with all mounting hardware, installation instruction and STC.
- Approximate lens size: 9” x 13”
- Part Number: R1381000-3
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Are these Rosen Sunvisors for Cessna 350/400 sold in pairs for both sides, left and right?
Yes, these are priced and sold in pairs.