1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
VINTAGE ALTIMETER ALARM CLOCK
MFR Model# DM60V
Each of the vintage aviation alarm clocks are made to simulate as closely as possible a primary flight instrument. Each alarm clock features the actual shape of an aircraft instrument and a dial which closely represents that of a the particular flight instrument.
- This DM60V Altimeter Vintage Alarm Clock is injection molded from high impact styrene and features a real glass lens for durability and scratch resistance.
- We use a high quality American made Quartz alarm clock movement for accuracy which will provide many years of reliable service.
- One AA alkaline battery required.
- This product comes with a one year warranty.
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 3.5"
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: How does this clock mount? Thinking of using it in an RV.
This is a desk clock and the dimensions are 3.5" x 3.5". There are not mounting attachments included with the clock.
Q: Does this come with a backlight, for night viewing of the time?
No, this clock does not have back lighting.
Q: Please let me know the depth of the vintage altimeter alarm clock. I understand it has a face of 3.5 x 3.5 inches but no depth measurement.
1.25 inch depth.