1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
ARCH PUNCH SET
MFR Model# 1271ST
This extensive selection of Arch Punches is machined to close tolerances for creating precise holes in gasket material, rubber and soft metals. These industrial-quality tools are hand forged to ensure the longevity and accuracy of the cutting edge. This seven-piece set includes some of our most popular punch sizes and is conveniently packaged in a vinyl storage pouch.
- Set of seven Arch Punches.
- Used for creating accurate holes in leather, rubber, gasket material and soft sheet metal.
- Includes 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2, 5/8”, 3/4”, 7/8” and 1” punches.
- Industrial quality.
- Made of hand-forged steel.
- Inside taper for clearance.
- Long-lasting cutting edges.
- Also available in individual sizes.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With