1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
WIRE STRIPPERS AND CUTTERS
The Dial Wire Stripper allows you to easily remove the insulation from electrical wire before soldering or crimping. The tool features a rotating dial with stripping positions for eight wire gages from 12 to 26 gage. When not in use, the tool is equipped with a jaw lock to protect the hardened cutting edges.
• For removing insulation from electrical wire.
• Works with eight wire gages:
12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24 and 26
• Rotating dial allows effortless changes between
• Hardened steel cutting jaws for clean wire cuts.
• Spring-opening jaws for repetitive stripping and
• Jaw lock protects cutting edges when tool is
not in use.
• Vinyl cushion handles
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With