1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
These PMA approved replacements for the Nose Gear Brace are used in early Bonanzas. Most of these aircraft have severely corroded nose gear braces as a result of lightening holes that allow moisture to enter and collect in the bottom of the housing. Even dry country aircraft are found to have corrosion. This is because many of these aircraft have been repainted and paint remover has entered the housing and is reactiviated when water enters the housing during aircraft washing. Applicability: Model 35 D-1 thru D6561 Model 33 CD-1 thru CD-370 Old unit (core) must be returned
- FAA/PMA Approved direct replacement part.
- One piece aluminum stronter than OEM part.
- Durable corrosion resistant white powder coated finish.
- Weight increase of 4.56 lbs. beneficial for aft CG aircraft.
- Completely improved design eliminates potential for any corrosion.
- Upper and lower bronze bushings included.
- Grease fittings included.