1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
SANDIA SI-11X ELECTRONIC COURSE DEVIATION INDICATOR
MFR Model# SI-11X
The SI-11X Electronic Course Deviation Indicator is a panel-mounted device that displays lateral and vertical needles from a typical navigation receiver or GPS navigator. The non-certified SI-11X CDI is intended for the experimental aircraft market.
All information is displayed on a color 3.5 Inch diagonal LCD display in traditional aerospace symbology. The SI-11X displays Left/Right course deviation for VOR, ILS or GPS and Vertical deviation for ILS or GPS. The SI-11X also displays four Annunciations, NAV or VLOC, GPS and BC (Back Course).
The SI-11X will interface with virtually all VOR and GPS navigation units. The SI-11X mounts in a 3 1/8 Inch standard instrument hole and is the ideal replacement for mechanical instruments.
- 3.5in color LCD display
- All Solid State, no mechanical needles or flags
- Displays both VOR/LOC and GPS deviations
- Annunciates GPS, VLOC & BC
- Annunciations NAV or VLOC, GPS and BC (Back Course)
- Ideal replacement for most mechanical CDIfs including the GI-106A
- Interface with virtually all VOR and GPS navigation units
- High visibility
- Small and light weight, just 1 behind the panel
- Fits standard 3-1/8 round mounting hole
- Weight: 0.56 lb
- Dimensions: 3.52 x 3.22 x 1.84 in.
- Viewing angle: 60 Left/Right, 45 Up/Down
- Operating temperature: -20C to +55C
- Power input: 10-32 VDC
- Current: 1 amp max
- Power: 5 watts at max display brightness