1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
SANDIA SAC 7-35 STANDARD AIR DATA COMPUTER
MFR Model# 705548-00
The SAC 7-35 has multiple interface formats that allow it to provide data to a wide variety of avionics systems. Designed and manufactured to most exacting standards, you can depend on SANDIA Aerospace products to provide years of reliable service. And every product is backed by a three year warranty and personal service support.
- Altitude Encoder.The SAC 7-35 is FAA TSO Approved as an altitude encoder. It provides standard Gillham Grey code for legacy transponders and RS-232 data for the new generations of transponders.
- Altitude Alerting. The SAC 7-35 has SANDIA Aerospace’s exclusive AIM (Altitude Inflight Monitoring) that alerts the pilot anytime he deviates more than 100 feet from his selected altitude.
- Fuel Flow. The addition of a fuel flow transducer (two for a twin) and your SAC 7-35 provides all the fuel flow data your navigation systems needs to monitor your fuel situation.
- Airdata Computer. The SAC 7-35 is a full up TSO'd Airdata Computer offering all of the functions and capabilities of systems costing thousands of dollars more.
- Electrical: 10-32 VDC, 1 Amp Max
- Dimension: 4.87W x 5.62L x 1.89H
- Weight: 1.2Lbs
- Air Speed: KTS: 40-450, Mach 0.1-.99
- Wind Speed: 0-200 Kts
- Vertical Speed: +/- 9999 Ft/min
- Air Temp: Range: -60C to +60C, Accuracy +1.5C
- Altitude: 35,000 Max
- Fuel Flow: Rate 1-60 GPH Per Side
- Get The Most From Your Garmin GNS430/530
- Real Time Winds Aloft
- Find The Best Cruise Altitude For Best Fuel Economy
- Density Altitude
- Aids in Preflight Planning
- Outside Air Temperature
- Know when You Are In Icing Conditions
- Improved Roll Steering And Autopilot Capture
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items