1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
PILOT WEATHER: FROM SOLO TO THE AIRLINES
MFR Model# 978-1-7750927-1-1
Welcome to the first edition of Pilot Weather: From Solo to the Airlines. It includes 394 pages, over 400 diagrams and pictures, plus a 550-entry glossary. This book consists of 33 chapters on the A to Z of aviation weather. Not only does it dwell on the theory of meteorology, but includes numerous chapters explaining the details of how to critically decipher many important aviation weather reports and forecasts.
Pilot Weather caters to all pilots... from your first solo to flying for the airlines. Whether you are looking to have a career in aviation or just to poke holes in the sky as a private pilot, this book will not only help you pass those exams, but, more importantly, teach you how to minimize your exposure to adverse weather. The book is printed in full color and many "tidbits of helpful weather goodies you won't find presented in any other aviation book or flight training programs," the authors promise.
- Captain Doug is an airline pilot first and a meteorologist second. Scott is a full-time instrument flight instructor and former NWS research meteorologist.
- Both Scott and Doug teach weather to pilots, write aviation articles and as a team offer the best combination to learn the topic of aviation weather. They wrote the most in-depth weather book for aviators. It consists of 33 chapters including chapters on volcanic ash, space weather, weather north of the border and airborne weather radar.
- Try to find another weather book offering such aviation weather diversity. Even though this book is geared to the pilot flying in the United States, aviators from other countries would benefit in having a copy handy.
- Pilot Weather: From Solo to the Airlines is close to 400 pages of A to Z weather for pilots. Whether you are an aspiring pilot thinking about taking flying lessons or a seasoned airline professional, this book is for you!
- Edition: Paperback
- Publisher Doug Morris & Scott Dennstaedt (2018)
- ISBN-10: 1775092712
- ISBN-13: 978-1775092711
- Pages: 394
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Excellent overview of weather
August 4, 2020