1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
BATTERYMINDER AT THE BATTERY TEMPERATURE SENSOR
MFR Model# ABS-248
The BatteryMINDer 12/24 Volt battery temperature sensor can double the life of any type of 12V or 24V battery when used properly. The ABS-248 enables your temperature compensated charger / maintainer / desulfator to accurately adjust its voltage to your battery's environment. It works with models 1500, 2012, 2012-AGM, 12248, 12248-AA-S2, 12248-AA-S3, 24041, 24041-AA-S2, and 24041-AA-S3.
- 2' Ring Mounted Temperature Sensor and 6' Extension Cable
- Can double the life of any type of 12/24V battery
- Prevents over/under charging batteries
- Senses battery temperature and allows charger to automatically adjust output to ensure correct rate
- Works from 0°-130°F
- The ABS-248 is an accessory to use with several of our models. Refer to the instruction manual for the unit you are using for details on the ABS-248.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: Will the ABS-248 work with the 128CEC1-AA-S5?
Yes, this will work.
Q: What are you supposed to attach to with the ring terminal? To the battery? Inside the battery box? Or just loose inside the battery box?
The battery temp sensor has a ring terminal that is attached to the battery, and the other end connects to the temp sensor port on the BatteryMinder. There is a quick disconnect to easily separate and connect the wire.