1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 VIA UPS GROUND | 877-4-SPRUCE
CONCORDE PLATINUM SEALED BATTERY RG-224
MFR Model# RG-224
The RG-224 is a Concorde Platinum Series Aircraft Battery. The Platinum Series is comprised of premium hand made AGM Aircraft Batteries with excess power for many applications.
RG-224 is new, higher capacity turbine engine starting battery.
Recombinant Gas - The RGŪ Series are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
All aluminum cover and container with 2 built in vent tubes, lifting strap and welded mounting feet
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- Plates surrounded with unique PolyGuard protection against vibration and shock.
- RGŪ Series batteries ship Hazmat Exempt
- Primary Aircraft Purpose: Helicopter and Turbine Aircraft Battery
- Voltage: 24
- Rated Capacity C1 = 1 hr. rate in ampere hours: 24
- Max Weight: 51.00 lb / 23.1 kg
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With