1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
KLIXON 7274-11-10 CIRCUIT BREAKER
MFR Model# 7274-11-10
Klixon 7274 series are small, lightweight, low amperage devices that are specifically designed to protect aircraft/aerospace cable and components in airborne vehicles and equipment.
The commercial grade version of this circuit breaker is the Klixon 7277 series. The 7277 and 7274-2 series circuit breakers are physically and electrically identical, with the exception that the 7277 has wider calibration limits.
The 7274 features a trip–free, indicating reset button and is available in standard ratings from ˝ to 20 amps.
A "wiping action" contact design assures low voltage drop, faster trip time and high reliability in low voltage applications. They are available in standard ratings from ˝ to 20 amps.
Water Resistant Panel
A water resistant panel seal designed to fit over the push button actuator is available for applications that require this type of protection. [Part #14500-1 fits 7274-11 and others with 15/32" (1.19 cm) mounting brushing. Part #14500-5 fits 7274-2 (7/16 bushing).]
- Uses minimum space
- Light weight
- MIL-C-5809 qualified
- Current rating: 10 amp
- Low amp
- High vibration resistance
- Options: Long push button, dust boot (part #14500-1 fits 15/32 bushing, part #14500-5 fits 7/16 bushing), auxiliary switch, waterproof panel seal
- Typical use: Military airborne vehicle and equipment protection
- Model# MS22073-10
- Vibration: 10G minimum, 50–500 Hz (other vibration levels available)
- Amp: 10 amp
- Mechanical Shock: 35G
- Acceleration: 10G
- Weight: 7274-2 (MS 26574): 28 grams maximum;7274-4 (MS 26574 A): 28 grams maximum;7274-11 (MS 22073): 33 grams maximum;7274-69 (MS 22073V): 33 grams;7274-70 (MS 26474L): 33 grams
- Interrupt Current: 0.50–5 amps: unlimited at 28 VDC;7.50–15 amps: 2,000 amps at 28 VDC;0.50–1.50 amps: unlimited at 120 VAC, 400 Hz; 2–5 amps: 800 amps at 120 VAC, 400 Hz;7.50–20 amps: 500 amps at 120 VAC, 400 Hz
- Endurance: 2,500 cycles: 120 VAC, 400 Hz inductive;5,000 cycles: 120 VAC, 400 Hz resistive;2,500 cycles: 30 VDC inductive; 5,000 cycles: 30 VDC resistive; 10,000 cycles: Mechanical, no load
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: For the Klixon 7274-11-10 circuit breaker, what does trip-free mean?
A trip-free circuit breaker is a circuit breaker that will trip (open) even if the operating mechanism (ON-OFF switch) is held in the ON position.
Q: Can you give me the dimension of the threaded collar (length), or tell me what is the thickest panel this breaker can be mounted in?
1/4 inch length
Q: Do these 7274-11-10 Klixon Circuit Breakers come supplied with screw for attaching wire leads?
Yes the hardware is included.