1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
KLIXON 7274-2-10 CIRCUIT BREAKERS
MFR Model# 7274-2-10
Klixon 7274 series are small, lightweight, low amperage devices that are specifically designed to protect aircraft/aerospace cable and components in airborne vehicles and equipment.
The commercial grade version of this circuit breaker is the Klixon 7277 series. The 7277 and 7274-2 series circuit breakers are physically and electrically identical, with the exception that the 7277 has wider calibration limits.
The 7274 features a trip–free, indicating reset button and is available in standard ratings from ˝ to 20 amps.
A "wiping action" contact design assures low voltage drop, faster trip time and high reliability in low voltage applications. They are available in standard ratings from ˝ to 20 amps.
Water Resistant Panel
A water resistant panel seal designed to fit over the push button actuator is available for applications that require this type of protection.
- Uses minimum space
- Light weight
- MIL-C-5809 qualified
- Current rating: 10 amp
- Low amp
- High vibration resistance
- Typical use: Military airborne vehicle and equipment protection
- Amp: 10
- MS#: MS26574-10
- Vibration: 10G minimum, 50–500 Hz (other vibration levels available)
- Mechanical Shock: 35G
- Acceleration: 10G
- Weight: 7274-2 (MS 26574): 28 grams maximum; 7274-4 (MS 26574 A): 28 grams maximum; 7274-11 (MS 22073): 33 grams maximum; 7274-69 (MS 22073V): 33 grams; 7274-70 (MS 26474L): 33 grams
- Interrupt Current: 0.50–5 amps: unlimited at 28 VDC; 7.50–15 amps: 2,000 amps at 28 VDC; 0.50–1.50 amps: unlimited at 120 VAC, 400 Hz; 2–5 amps: 800 amps at 120 VAC, 400 Hz; 7.50–20 amps: 500 amps at 120 VAC, 400 Hz
- Endurance: 2,500 cycles: 120 VAC, 400 Hz inductive; 5,000 cycles: 120 VAC, 400 Hz resistive; 2,500 cycles: 30 VDC inductive; 5,000 cycles: 30 VDC resistive; 10,000 cycles: Mechanical, no load
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
This circuit breaker was part of a large order of hardware, wire, and connectors needed for an avionics upgrade. As usual, all the items were received as advertised and expected. The best part though, was that my online order, placed late Friday morning for Will Call at the recently opened Midwest location, was ready for pickup Friday afternoon so I could get started on my project over the weekend! The one item that was back-ordered was shipped free of charge from Peachtree and I had it in hand on Monday! Hats off!, to ACS and to Scott and the rest of the West Chicago Team for the great customer service!
October 6, 2020
Q: What are the physical dimensions of this Klixon 7274-2-10 breaker?
Dimensions: 2" Height, 3/4" Witdh, 7/16" Depth
Q: Can these Klixon 7274-2-10 circuit breakers be soldered?
Yes. However, it is recommended to use ring terminals.
Q: What size ring terminals should be used?
The screw is a 6-32 screw so 36152 will work.