1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
KLIXON 7274-2-2 CIRCUIT BREAKERS
MFR Model# 7274-2-2
Klixon 7274 series are small, lightweight, low amperage devices that are specifically designed to protect aircraft/aerospace cable and components in airborne vehicles and equipment.
The commercial grade version of this circuit breaker is the Klixon 7277 series. The 7277 and 7274-2 series circuit breakers are physically and electrically identical, with the exception that the 7277 has wider calibration limits.
The 7274 features a trip–free, indicating reset button and is available in standard ratings from ˝ to 20 amps.
A "wiping action" contact design assures low voltage drop, faster trip time and high reliability in low voltage applications. They are available in standard ratings from ˝ to 20 amps.
Water Resistant Panel
A water resistant panel seal designed to fit over the push button actuator is available for applications that require this type of protection.
- Uses minimum space
- Light weight
- MIL-C-5809 qualified
- Current rating: 2 amp
- Low amp
- High vibration resistance
- Typical use: Military airborne vehicle and equipment protection
- Amp: 2
- MS#: MS26574-2
- Vibration: 10G minimum, 50–500 Hz (other vibration levels available)
- Mechanical Shock: 35G
- Acceleration: 10G
- Weight: 7274-2 (MS 26574): 28 grams maximum; 7274-4 (MS 26574 A): 28 grams maximum; 7274-11 (MS 22073): 33 grams maximum; 7274-69 (MS 22073V): 33 grams; 7274-70 (MS 26474L): 33 grams
- Interrupt Current: 0.50–5 amps: unlimited at 28 VDC; 7.50–15 amps: 2,000 amps at 28 VDC; 0.50–1.50 amps: unlimited at 120 VAC, 400 Hz; 2–5 amps: 800 amps at 120 VAC, 400 Hz; 7.50–20 amps: 500 amps at 120 VAC, 400 Hz
- Endurance: 2,500 cycles: 120 VAC, 400 Hz inductive; 5,000 cycles: 120 VAC, 400 Hz resistive; 2,500 cycles: 30 VDC inductive; 5,000 cycles: 30 VDC resistive; 10,000 cycles: Mechanical, no load
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Good quality compact circuit breaker.
October 9, 2020
Q: Are these Klixon 7274-2 circuit breakers FAA PMA and TSO approved for certified airplanes?
These are not FAA PMA / TSO Approved but they do meet a Mil spec. Mil spec # MIL-C-5809.