1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
MID-CONTINENT TRUE BLUE DC TO AC STATIC INVERTER 500 WATTS
MFR Model# MD50
The MD50 DC-to-AC static inverter produces 115 volts at 60 Hz for 500 watts of “wall outlet” power from an aircraft’s 28 VDC input. Smaller and lighter than traditional inverters, the MD50 has the same connector and footprint of legacy designs, plus overload and short-circuit protection up to 150 percent of the rated load.
- Supplies power for various cabin accessories, such as laptops, cell phones and iPods
- Compact design — 30% smaller than competing products
- Remote On/Off feature
- 500VA rated output power
- 85-90% efficiency
- Input voltage: 20-36 VDC
- Input current: 20A at 28 VDC input
- Output voltage: 115 VAC
- Frequency: 60 Hz ± 1%
- Single phase, true sine wave output
- Overload and short-circuit protection up to 150% of rated load
- Rated from -65 F°to +160°F (-55°C to +71°C)
- FAA TSO-C73 certified and RTCA DO-160F qualified
- Designed and built in Wichita, Kansas, USA
- Two year limited warranty
- Customers Also Viewed
Q: What is the output of inverter?
The output voltage of the MD50 inverter is 115 VAC.