1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
CONCORDE RG-380E/40L SEALED LEAD ACID AIRCRAFT BATTERY
MFR Model# RG-380E/40L
The RG-380E/40L Aircraft Battery From Concorde Battery Corporation.
The RG-380E/40L is a Concorde Platinum Series Aircraft Battery. The Platinum Series is comprised of premium hand made AGM Aircraft Batteries with excess power for many applications.
Description of the RG-380E/40L Aircraft Battery:
Concorde recombinant gas (RGŪ Series) valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries for engine starting, emergency / essential power, and standby power applications are constructed with cutting edge Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) technology. Concorde VRLA-AGM batteries are well known for quality and their ability to perform reliably in hot & cold climates with superior engine starting performance and excellent charge acceptance.
RG-380E/40L is housed in a fire resistant aluminum powder coated container with polypropylene side vent tubes and a temp sensor mounting pad. See BATTERY ACCESSORIES page for Concorde Temperature Sensors. Cover of powder coated aluminum with stainless hold down bar and fabric lifting strap.
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- Fire resistant powder coated aluminum container and cover with stainless hold down bar
- Side vent tubes, temperature sensor mounting pad
- Concorde aircraft batteries rated for engine starting may be used for emergency power
- RGŪ Series batteries ship HAZMAT EXEMPT
- Primary Aircraft Purpose: Turbine Starting Aircraft Battery
- Voltage: 24v
- Rated Capacity: C1 = 1 hr.
- rate in ampere hours: 38.00
- Max Weight: 84.00 lb / 38.1 kg
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items