1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 VIA UPS GROUND | 877-4-SPRUCE
SUPERIOR SA10200-A22P POWER ASSEMBLIES
Single Cylinder4 Cylinder Kit
Through hardened steel barrel - uniform hardness all the way through the steel walls allowing the barrel to provide even wear while withstanding extreme cylinder temperatures and pressures.
Exhaust and intake ports are volumetrically matched to maximum output and performance.
Increased port wall thickness - eliminates problems with warping and cracking.
Computer-generated head fin configuration - deliver more uniform heat transfer and fewer "hot" spots.
Manufactured from the most advanced alloys available - exceed industry standard for strength and porosity.
+ Included with stud assembly.
|Engine ||Configurations |
|C90 ||-8F, -8FJ, -12F, -12FH, -12FJ, -12FP, -1 4F, -14FH, -14FJ, -16F |
Parts per Assembly
- 1 - Guide, Ni-Resist (SA10205)
- 1 - Guide, Int. (SA10209)
- 1 - Insert, Exh. (SA2106)
- 1 - Seat, Int. (SA641793)
- 2 - Helicoil (MS9018-05/2-52)
- 2 - Housing, Push Rod (SA21284)
- 4 - Bushing, Rocker Shaft (SA22949 M05)
- 2 - Stud (SA401870)
- 2 - Stud (SA402151)
- 1 - Plug (MS20913-1)
- 1 - Cylinder Stud (SA10200-A1)
- 1 - Cover, Valve (SA40762)
- 1 - Valve, Exh. (SA10204)
- 4 - Lock (SA21361)
- 1 - Retainer (SA24026)
- 2 - Spring, Valve (SA625957)
- 2 - Spring (SA625958)
- 1 - Retainer, Valve Spring (SA24044)
- 2 - Seat, Valve Spring (SA625961)
- 1 - Valve, Int. (SA641792)
- 1 - Shaft, Rocker Valve (SA21153)
- 1 - Piston (SA530348)
- 1 - Seal (21477)
- 1 - Gasket (SA22250)
- 1 - Gasket (SA530162)
- 2 - Connector Push Rod (SA539840)
- 2 - Gasket (SA632837)
- 1 - Gasket (SA530928)
- 1 - Ring (SA2000)
- 2 - Ring (SA1000)
- 1 - Ring (SA10206)
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: What parts does this kit SA10200-A22P include?
The parts that are included in this kit are the valve assembly, piston, ring set, gasket set, rocker shafts, hardware, and valve cover. This does not include the piston pin or rocker arms.