True airspeed all the time! No need to correct the barometer, the altimeter does it automatically for the pilot. • Compatible with most Air Data Systems
• 35,000 ft., dual barometric scale
• Internally lighted – light tray included
• TSO C10d certified
• Standard D.C. voltage barometric output
• Mounts in standard 3 1/8” panel cutout
• Requires just 5” depth behind the panel
• 1/8” NPT static port
• Connector included
• Manufactured by United Instruments
Please note, Aircraft Spruce's personnel are not certified aircraft mechanics and can only provide general support and ideas, which should not be relied upon or implemented in lieu of consulting an A&P or other qualified technician. Aircraft Spruce assumes no responsibility or liability for any issue or problem which may arise from any repair, modification or other work done from this knowledge base. Any product eligibility information provided here is based on general application guides and we recommend always referring to your specific aircraft parts manual, the parts manufacturer or consulting with a qualified mechanic.
This is United part # 5934PAD-3BA.649P
Yes, it is.