1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
UNITED ALTIMETER WITH CORRECTED BAROMETRIC OUTPUT
MFR Model# 5934PAD-3BA.649P
True airspeed all the time! No need to correct the barometer, the altimeter does it automatically for the pilot. • Compatible with most Air Data Systems
• 35,000 ft., dual barometric scale
• Internally lighted – light tray included
• TSO C10d certified
• Standard D.C. voltage barometric output
• Mounts in standard 3 1/8” panel cutout
• Requires just 5” depth behind the panel
• 1/8” NPT static port
• Connector included
• Manufactured by United Instruments
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: What United part number is this altimeter specifically?
This is United part # 5934PAD-3BA.649P
Q: Is the United altimeter w/corrected barometer output corrected for both temperature and pressure?
Yes, it is.